Basic Saving Account
- We offer 4% Interest on Savings Bank Deposit as per RBI Directive.
- Customer has to maintain minimum balance or Rs.1000/- for Cheque Book facility.
- We also offer accident insurance on Savings Bank Deposit of Rs. 1 lakh*.
- We also open zero balance saving account with certain conditions/ limited transaction.
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- Customer can open Single/Joint account and that account can be operated as Jointly or can be operated as per Special Instruction like-Any one, Jointly, Any two Jointly, either or survivor etc.
- Customer can open Savings A/c for his/her minor children having Adhar number.
- We offer Computerised passbook to our Account holders, and statement print facility too.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
* Only for Saving Operative accounts with Balance more than Rs. 1000/-.
Rules & Regulation for Savings Bank Account
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof under KYC norms at the time of opening an account as per RBI Guideline.
- Guardian can open Minor Savings Account. Adhar Card copy of Children is compulsory.
- The Bank management having right to close the account after notice if account holder do not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve his/her cheque book & passbook in his/her custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book & pass book.
- The customer without cheque book facility will be given withdrawal form at the time of payment. The Withdrawal Form will be given to the account holder only and only at the time of payment.
- The Passbook should be accompanied with the withdrawal form.
- The customer with Withdrawal Form will only be able to withdraw 10000/- Rs for the same day.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and no stop payment charges will be levied from the account.
- The Bank is having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation.
Requirements to open Savings Bank Account
- Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof
- (A) Any one of proof (Photo I.D.)
1. PAN Card
2. Adhar Card
3. Voter ID Card
5. Government Approved College/university I.Card,
6. Government/Semi government/Department I.Card 6. Aadhar Card
(B) Address Proof(Any One)
1. Adhar Card
2. Voter ID Card
4. Recent Elecrtricity Bill
5. Telephone/Mobile Bill
- Recent Passport Size Photograph 2 Copies