CURENT ACCOUNT :
- Customer can open Current Account with minimum balance or Rs.5000/-.
- We offer 100 pages cheque book to our Current Account holder.
- We offer nomination facility for all individual accounts and proprietory concern accounts.
- Customer can open joint account and that account can be operated as per instruction like Any one, Jointly, Any two Jointly either or survivor etc.
- We offer Monthly, Half yearly, Yearly and periodical Statement to our Customers for their reconciliation purpose or any other purpose.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme [DICGC] in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 1 Lac.
Rules & Regulation for Current Account:
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof at the time of opening an account under KYC norms as per RBI and CERSAI Guidelines.
- The Bank's management is having right to close the account after notice if account holder do not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve his/her cheque book in his custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book.
- Cheque book charges will be debited from the account at the time of issue of cheque book. Other Charges which will be applicable will also be deducted from the account.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges may be levied from the account.
- The Bank is having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation.
- No interest will be paid in Current Account.
Requirements For Current Bank Account
- Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof of proprietor / partners /directors.
- Any one of proof for all partners/ directors or proprietor (Photo Id)
4.Voter ID Card,
6. Government/Semi government/Department I.Card
7.Government Approved College/university I.Card
- Address Proof(Any One)
1. Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old)
2. BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old)
3. Municipal Tax Bill
4. APMC License Copy
5. GST Registration Copy,
6. Sales Tax registration copy.
- Other proofs acceptable by Bank.
- Passport Size Photograph - 2 Copies
- Registration Certificate of firm/shop and establishment/S.S.I /VAT/GST.
- Partnership deed along with firm registration certificate if registered.
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association & Latest Form No.32. (For Company Account) / Resolution to operate the account.
- Pan Card(proprietor / partners / directors/ company) with forwarding letter
- Introduction from existing Account Holder